- Directors: Uwe Boll
- Producers: Uwe Boll, Shawn Williamson, Dan Clarke, Wolfgang Herold
- Writers: Michael Roesch, Peter Scheerer
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama
- Actors: Til Schweiger, Emmanuelle Vaugier, Clint Howard, Will Sanderson, Michael Eklund, Chris Spencer, Udo Kier, Tyron Lietso, Patrick Muldoon, Craig Skistimas, Thomas Hanley, Mike Dopud, Anthony Bourdain
Jack Carver, a former member of the German Special Forces, takes the journalist Valerie Cardinal to an island to visit her uncle Max, who is working in a military complex on the island. As they arrive, Valerie gets captured by the minions of Doctor Krieger. Jack does not care about her until his boat explodes. After the destruction of his boat Jack finds out about the true purpose of the facilities on the island, which is the creation of genetically modified soldiers.
- Directors: Peter Hyams
- Producers: Armyam Bernstein, Bill Borden, Thomas Bliss
- Writers: Andrew W Marlowe
- Genres: Action, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Thriller
- Actors: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gabriel Byrne, Robin Tunney, Kevin Pollak, Rod Steiger, Udo Kier, CCH Pounder
In 1979, a newborn girl named Christine York is identified by Satanists, including Christine’s doctor Dr. Abel (Udo Kier), and her guardian, Mabel (Miriam Margoyles), as the one chosen to bear Satan’s son during the last hour on New Year’s Eve, 1999, thanks to a symbol on her arm. As she is being born, a priest in the Vatican witnesses a comet, described as the “Eye of God”, heralding the birth of the one chosen to be the mother of Satan’s child. The priest is then sent on a mission by the Pope to protect the girl. However, a group of other priests insist that she must be sacrificed to prevent Satan’s plans.
Twenty years later, near the end of 1999, retired police officer Jericho Cane (Schwarzenegger), in a constant state of depression since his wife and daughter were murdered by a hitman, is assigned to protect a Wall Street banker (Gabriel Byrne). They are attacked by a priest named Thomas Aquinas (Derrick O’Connor; Thomas Aquinas is also the name of a 13th century Roman Catholic theologian), who is eventually captured and taken to a hospital. Unknown to Jericho, Aquinas somehow knew the real identity of the banker â€“ he has been possessed by Satan and now wields great powers. Satan locates Aquinas and, after taunting the helpless priest, brutally murders him, crucifying him on the ceiling. Jericho and his friend Bobby Chicago see a name amongst many other things scratched into Aquinas’s skin, and after some guesswork, begin searching for Christine York.
Christine thanks the deceased Jericho for saving her life as New York celebrates the start of the year 2000.