- Producers: Robert Rodriguez, Elizabeth Avellan
- Writers: Michael Finch, Alex Litvak
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Actors: Adrien Brody, Topher Grace, Alice Braga, Laurence Fishburne, Danny Trejo, Walton Goggins, Oleg Taktarov, Mahershalalhashbaz Ali, Louis Ozawa Changchien
The film follows a mercenary named Royce who is abducted by alien creatures known as the Predators. He is released onto an alien planetâ€”which acts as a game reserveâ€”along with seven other humans, who with the exception of a disgraced physician, are all cold-blooded killers consisting of mercenaries and convicts. Royce reluctantly leads the group of elite warriors as they come to realize they have been brought together to this planet as prey for a new breed of Predator. While battling to survive against these creatures, they come across an American soldier known as Noland who was brought to the planet years ago as game, but has managed to survive by hiding from the Predators in a cave. Noland reveals that the Predators have been hunting humans by dropping them on this planet for many years. 
- Directors: Garry Marshall
- Producers: Samuel J Brown, Mike Karz, Wayne Allan Rice, Josie Rosen
- Writers: Abby Kohn, Mark Silverstein, Katherine Fugate
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Actors: Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Alex Williams, Julia Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Garner, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Emma Roberts, Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Queen Latifah, Topher Grace, Carter Jenkins, Shirley MacLaine, Hector Elizondo
10 stories of different people on Valentine’s Day in Los Angeles are all linked in some way. The story was written by Abby Kohn and Mark Silverstein.
- Directors: Sam Raimi
- Producers: Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Laura Ziskin, Grant Curtis
- Writers: Screenplay, Sam Raimi, Ivan Raimi, Alvin Sargent, Story, Sam Raimi, Ivan Raimi, Comic Book, Stan Lee, Steve Ditko
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Actors: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Thomas Haden Church, Topher Grace, Bryce Dallas Howard
Peter Parker has begun to feel secure in his life and plans to propose to Mary Jane. One night in a park, while Peter and Mary Jane are on a date, a small meteorite crashes nearby, and an alien symbiote oozes out, attaching itself to Peter’s moped. Meanwhile, escaped convict Flint Marko falls into a particle accelerator, which fuses his body with the surrounding sand. The result allows him to shape shift at will, becoming the Sandman. Peter’s best friend, Harry Osborn, who seeks vengeance for his father’s death, which he believes Peter caused, attacks him. After Harry gets hit by a pipe on the head, he gets partial amnesia, making him forget his vendetta.
Later, during a festival honoring Spider-Man for saving Gwen Stacy’s life, Sandman attempts to rob an armored car, and overpowers Spider-Man. Captain Stacy later informs Peter and Aunt May that Marko is the one who killed Ben Parker, and a vengeful Peter waits for Marko to strike again. The symbiote bonds with his costume while he is asleep; Peter discovers that not only has his costume changed, but his powers have been enhanced as well. The black suit also brings out the more vengeful, selfish, and arrogant side of Peter’s personality, exemplified by a near lethal attack on Sandman during a battle underground.
After the battle, Marko tells Peter that he had no intention of killing Ben Parker, and that it was an accident born out of a desperate attempt to save his daughter’s life. Peter forgives Marko, who dissipates and floats away to his daughter. Peter and Harry forgive each other, before Harry dies with Mary Jane and Peter at his side. After Harry’s funeral, Peter and Mary Jane begin to mend their relationship.