- Directors: Erik White
- Producers: Mark Burg, Oren Koules, Andrew Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Matt Alverez
- Writers: Screenplay, Abdul Williams, Story, Abdul Williams, Erik White
- Genres: Comedy
- Actors: Bow Wow, Brandon T Jackson, Naturi Naughton, Teairra Mari, Keith David, Charlie Murphy, Gbenga Akinnagbe, Terry Crews, Bill Bellamy, Mike Epps, T Pain, Loretta Devine, and, Ice Cube
The story follows Kevin Carson who has to endure a weekend in the projects battling opportunistic neighbors, all while holding a winning lottery ticket. Kevin Carson (Bow Wow), a young man living in the projects, wins $370 million in a nationwide lottery. When his opportunistic neighbors discover he has the winning ticket in his possession, Kevin must survive their greedy and sometimes even threatening actions over the 4th of July weekend before he can claim his prize.
- Directors: Sylvester Stallone
- Producers: Avi Lerner, Kevin King Templeton, John Thompson, Robert Earl
- Writers: Dave Callaham, Sylvester Stallone
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Thriller
- Actors: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Terry Crews, Eric Roberts, Steve Austin, Mickey Rourke, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger
After years of unspeakable corruption that concludes with tragedies such as murder of American hostages and betrayal of foreign policies, and finally recognizing a way out of this terrible mess, the U.S. along with other Nations, equally seeking the end of this catastrophe, secretly put together a squad of its highest trained military personnel to finally over throw the dictator who has caused devastation in South America for over 20 years. The team sets out on its mission to complete the assassination, but with little help from the nations as they try to keep the mission secret. After they realize that there will be no outside help, they rely on their own resources to fight not only the dictatorâ€™s army but also the governments that set them up.
- Directors: Peter Segal
- Producers: Heather Parry
- Writers: Albert S Ruddy, Sheldon Turner
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Sport
- Actors: Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, James Cromwell, Nelly, William Fichtner, David Patrick Kelly, Tracy Morgan, Cloris Leachman, and Burt Reynolds, Courteney Cox, Michael Irvin, Bill Romanowski, Brian Bosworth, Terry Crews, Nicholas Turturro, Bill Goldberg, Kevin Nash, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bob Sapp, Steve Reevis, Lobo Sebastian, Dalip The Great Khali Singh Rana
The film starts with Paul Crewe (Adam Sandler), an ex-NFL player disgraced for shaving points in a big game, getting in an argument with his rich girlfriend Lena (Courteney Cox) regarding his failure. He locks her in a closet, gets drunk, and goes joy riding in her Bentley Continental GT throughout San Diego. After getting the car completely destroyed and disabling several police cruisers in the process, he gets arrested. He is found guilty of grand theft auto and is sentenced to three years in Allenville Penitentiary in Texas, as it was arranged by the prison’s warden Hazen (James Cromwell).
In prison, the warden asks Paul to help with the prison guards’ football team. After being roughed up a bit, Paul (under threat of an extra 5 years for blocking a guard’s baton) decides to help him. He informs the warden that what his team needs is a tune-up game: a game where they play a team and “kick the living shit out of ’em, and get their spirits up”. This gives the warden an idea: Paul, with the help of fellow immate Caretaker (Rock), will make a team out of the inmates for them to play as their tune-up game. He starts off with a poorly organized team before being noticed by another prisoner, former football player Nate Scarborough (Reynolds), and decides to help him by coaching the team.
As the warden watches them leave, Moss and Battle pour a cooler of Gatorade on Hazen in a mockery of a typical football game celebration. The Warden angrily shouts that they’ll receive a week in the hotbox. Battle yells back “who gives a shit?”
- Directors: Keenen Ivory Wayans
- Producers: Keenen Ivory Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans
- Writers: Keenen Ivory Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans
- Genres: Crime, Comedy
- Actors: Shawn Wayans, Marlon Wayans, Busy Phillips, Terry Crews, Jennifer Carpenter, Jaime King, Lochlyn Munro, Jessica Cauffiel, Frankie Faison, Brittany Daniel
The plot begins inside a convenience store where two FBI agents, Kevin and Marcus Copeland (Shawn and Marlon Wayans),try to capture members of an organization that sells drugs inside ice cream boxes (wherein they disguise as old Caribbean men that are recipients of the drugs). Later on a gunfight ensued, the members escape, leaving the place in shambles. The FBI supervisor, Elliott Gordon (Frankie Faison) and some agents arrive after the scene.The place was very messy when they arrived. However, he decides to give the two agents a last chance to remain in the FBI by giving them the duty of protecting the cruise line heiresses Brittany and Tiffany Wilson (parodying Paris and Nicky Hilton) from a kidnapping plot. When the Wilson sisters get a facial cut in a car accident, they refuse to leave the hotel due to their appearance. The agents then disguise as white women in the form of Wilson sister look-alikes in order to save their job that leads them into many hilarious situations that eventually led them to discover that it was a “big adventure” while being the look-alikes.