- Directors: Jonathan Mostow
- Producers: David Hoberman, Todd Lieberman, Max Handelman
- Writers: Screenplay, John Brancato, Michael Ferris, Story, Robert Venditti
- Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Actors: Bruce Willis, Radha Mitchell, Rosamund Pike, Ving Rhames
In the year 2017 humans live in isolation and interact only via robotic bodies that serve as surrogates. Several humans are murdered when their surrogates are destroyed, and cop (Bruce Willis) investigates the crimes through his own surrogate. After a near fatal encounter, his surrogate is destroyed, which forces him to bring his human form out of isolation and unravel a conspiracy behind the crimes.
- Directors: Mimi Leder
- Producers: Boaz Davidson, Lori McCreary, Danny Lerner, Les Weldon, Randall Emmett
- Writers: Ted Humphrey
- Genres: Crime
- Actors: Morgan Freeman, Antonio Banderas, Radha Mitchell
Set in New York City, a veteran thief recruits a younger crook to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to the Russian mob. It turns out that the younger crook was actually a Miami cop on loan to the NYPD, and was looking to bring the veteran thief to justice by being an undercover thief. The cop gets involved in a relationship with the veteran thief’s goddaughter when he starts to work with him. When they get around to pulling the final job, a Russian mobster kidnaps the goddaughter and demands two FabergÃ© eggs to be stolen in return. When the duo get into the vaults of the museum with the eggs, the cop takes the eggs and runs to the Russian mobster to get his lover back. In the end though, the mobster was a good friend of the veteran thief and they set up the cop (it turned out they knew he was a cop) to take the eggs from one and give it to the other. The movie ends when the mobster and veteran thief look for a buyer and the cop decides to move to the thief life as his police career is over. The cop also gets back together with his lover, who turns out to be the Russian mobster’s daughter.
- Directors: Breck Eisner
- Producers: Michael Aguilar, Rob Cowan, Dean Georgaris
- Writers: Screenplay, Scott Kosar, Ray Wright, Characters, George A Romero
- Genres: Action, Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller
- Actors: Timothy Olyphant, Danielle Panabaker, Radha Mitchell, Joe Anderson, Preston Bailey, Christie Lynn Smith, Lisa K Wyatt
A mysteriously contaminated water supply turns residents of a small Kansas town insane.