- Directors: Joel Schumacher
- Producers: Paul Brooks, Tom Lassally, Robyn Meisinger
- Writers: Dave Kajganich
- Genres: Drama, Horror, Thriller
- Actors: Dominic Purcell, Henry Cavill, Michael Fassbender
In 1936, the Wollners, a German family living in rural Town Creek, Maryland, are contacted by the Third Reich to host a visiting scholar, Professor Richard Wirth. In need of money, they accept. Wirth’s grand occult project seals the Wollners off from the rest of the world and makes them players in a horrifying game of survival. After 71 years, in 2007, Evan Marshall’s life has stalled at twenty-five years old. Left without answers after his older brother Victor’s disappearance from a camping trip near Town Creek, he has tried to move on. But when Victor returns one night, very much alive and having escaped his captors, Evan asks no questions – at his brother’s request, he loads their rifles, packs up their boat and follows him back to Town Creek.
- Directors: Olatunde Osunsanmi
- Producers: Paul Brooks, Joe Carnahan
- Writers: Olatunde Osunsanmi
- Genres: Thriller
- Actors: Milla Jovovich, Elias Koteas, Will Patton
The film is supposedly based on actual events, and is set in Nome, Alaska, a town which (according to the movie) has a disproportionate number of reported missing people and alleged alien abductions over the last forty years. Milla Jovovich plays psychotherapist Dr. Abigail Tyler, who is allegedly based on a real psychologist who videotapes interviews with the abductees. The abductees all claim they see a strange looking owl at their window, before suffering strange psychological attacks. Recordings from videotapes reveal a distorted voice speaking in Sumerian, the oldest recorded language in Human history, and Tyler begins to suspect a government cover up.
- Directors: Peter Cornwell
- Producers: Scott Niemeyer, Norm Waitt, Steve Whitney, Paul Brooks, Daniel Farrands, Phyllis Laing, Wendy Rhoads, Andrew Trapani
- Writers: Adam Simon, Tim Metcalfe
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Actors: Virginia Madsen, Kyle Gallner, Elias Koteas, Amanda Crew, Martin Donovan, Sophi Knight, Ty Wood, Erik J Berg, John Bluethner, D W Brown, John B Lowe
Sarah Campbell takes her son (Matt Campbell) to connecticut regularly for radiation treatments of cancer. When all of the traveling get too harsh, she decides to buy a house there. Their family settles in and makes themselves at home. When strange occurrences, like hallucinations happen with Matt, the whole family is worried.
- Directors: Jonas Elmer
- Producers: Peter Safran, Darryl Taja, Tracey E Edmonds, Paul Brooks, Phyllis Laing, Andrew Paquin
- Writers: C Jay Cox, Ken Rance
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Actors: Harry Connick Jr, Siobhan Fallon, J K Simmons
A high-powered consultant (RenÃ©e Zellweger) in love with her upscale Miami lifestyle is sent to New Ulm, Minnesota to oversee the restructuring of a blue collar manufacturing plant. After enduring a frosty reception from the locals, icy roads and freezing weather, she warms up to the small town’s charm, and eventually finds herself being accepted by the community. When she’s ordered to close down the plant and put the entire community out of work, she’s forced to reconsider her goals and priorities, and finds a way to save the town. After tasteing her secretary’s secret recipe of tapioca pudding, she decides to adapt a former yoghurt production line to produce this special recipe of tapioca.