- Directors: Peter Hewitt
- Producers: Bob Yari, Lori McCreary, Rob Paris, Morgan Freeman, Michael LeSieur, Peter Hewitt, Brad Jenkel, Dennis Brown, David C Glasser, William J Immerman
- Writers: Michael LeSieur
- Genres: Comedy, Crime
- Actors: Christopher Walken, Morgan Freeman, William H Macy, Marcia Gay Harden
A comedy centered on three museum security guards (Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken and William H. Macy) who devise a plan to steal back the artworks to which they have become attached after the new curator has planned to have the artworks transferred to another museum.
- Directors: Clint Eastwood
- Producers: Clint Eastwood, Lori McCreary, Robert Lorenz, Mace Neufeld
- Writers: Screenplay, Anthony Peckham, Book, John Carlin
- Genres: Biography, Drama
- Actors: Morgan Freeman, Matt Damon
A look at Nelson Mandela (Morgan Freeman) from the fall of apartheid. The story is about Mandela’s release from prison, his election as President of South Africa and his attempts to use the 1995 Rugby World Cup as a vehicle to bring his people together, after the fall of apartheid. Led by their captain Francois Pienaar (Matt Damon), the South African team wins the tournament, upsetting the favourites New Zealand 15â€“12 in the final.
- Directors: Mimi Leder
- Producers: Boaz Davidson, Lori McCreary, Danny Lerner, Les Weldon, Randall Emmett
- Writers: Ted Humphrey
- Genres: Crime
- Actors: Morgan Freeman, Antonio Banderas, Radha Mitchell
Set in New York City, a veteran thief recruits a younger crook to help him pull off one final job in order to repay his debt to the Russian mob. It turns out that the younger crook was actually a Miami cop on loan to the NYPD, and was looking to bring the veteran thief to justice by being an undercover thief. The cop gets involved in a relationship with the veteran thief’s goddaughter when he starts to work with him. When they get around to pulling the final job, a Russian mobster kidnaps the goddaughter and demands two FabergÃ© eggs to be stolen in return. When the duo get into the vaults of the museum with the eggs, the cop takes the eggs and runs to the Russian mobster to get his lover back. In the end though, the mobster was a good friend of the veteran thief and they set up the cop (it turned out they knew he was a cop) to take the eggs from one and give it to the other. The movie ends when the mobster and veteran thief look for a buyer and the cop decides to move to the thief life as his police career is over. The cop also gets back together with his lover, who turns out to be the Russian mobster’s daughter.