- Directors: Joe Carnahan
- Producers: Ridley Scott, Tony Scott, Jules Daly, Stephen J Cannell 1
- Writers: Skip Woods, Michael Brandt, Derek Haas
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy
- Actors: Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper, Quinton Jackson, Sharlto Copley, Jessica Biel, Patrick Wilson
Like the original series, the story follows the adventures of three United States soldiers who were arrested for a crime they did not commit. After managing to escape from military prison, the three join forces with Captain H.M. Murdock, their reconnaissance pilot, as a team of soldiers of fortune.
- Directors: Dennis Dugan
- Producers: Adam Sandler, Tom Shadyac
- Writers: Barry Fanaro
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Actors: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Jessica Biel, Ving Rhames, Nick Swardson, with Steve Buscemi, and Dan Aykroyd, Nicholas Turturro, Richard Chamberlain, Mary Pat Gleason, Rachel Dratch, Matt Winston, Peter Dante, Cole Morgen, Shelby Adamwosky
Charles “Chuck” Levine (Sandler) and Lawrence “Larry” Valentine (James) are veteran FDNY fire fighters. Chuck is a bachelor who is living single, while Larry is a widower trying to raise two children, one of whom is somewhat effeminate.
During a routine sweep of a burned building, a segment of floor collapses and Chuck almost dies. He is saved by Larry, who shields him from falling debris. As they awaken at a hospital later, Chuck vows to repay his debt in any way possible.
This event prompts Larry to realize the fact that death can come for him at any moment, but he has difficulties naming his children as primary beneficiaries in his life insurance due to the death of his wife. One of the ways suggested for him to do so is to get married. Inspired by a newspaper article about domestic partnerships, Larry asks Chuck to enter a civil union with him. Although at first Chuck declines, he is reminded of his debt to Larry and finally agrees. The two become domestic partners and Chuck becomes Larry’s primary beneficiary in the event of his death. Soon, city investigators arrive to inquire about their partnership, suspecting fraud. Larry and Chuck decide to enlist the help of a lawyer, Alex McDonough (Jessica Biel), who suggests that they become married. The pair then marries in Canada and move in together.
Unfortunately, with these revelations, the pair, along with all their fellow firefighters, are sent to prison, but they are quickly released after negotiating a deal to provide photos for an AIDS research benefit calendar. Two months later, Duncan and Alex’s brother, Kevin McDonough (Nick Swardson) are married in Canada at the same chapel as Larry and Chuck were. At the wedding party, Larry finally moves on after the death of his wife and talks to a new woman, while Alex reluctantly agrees to a dance with Chuck.
- Directors: Garry Marshall
- Producers: Samuel J Brown, Mike Karz, Wayne Allan Rice, Josie Rosen
- Writers: Abby Kohn, Mark Silverstein, Katherine Fugate
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Actors: Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Alex Williams, Julia Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Garner, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Emma Roberts, Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Queen Latifah, Topher Grace, Carter Jenkins, Shirley MacLaine, Hector Elizondo
10 stories of different people on Valentine’s Day in Los Angeles are all linked in some way. The story was written by Abby Kohn and Mark Silverstein.
- Directors: Jorge Blanco
- Producers: Ignacio Perez Dolset
- Writers: Joe Stillman
- Genres: Animation, Adventure, Comedy, Family, Fantasy
- Actors: Dwayne Johnson, Jessica Biel, Justin Long, Seann William Scott, Gary Oldman, John Cleese
The film follows a human astronaut named Chuck (Dwayne Johnson) who lands on Planet 51 thinking he’s the first to set foot on it. However, he discovers it’s inhabited by little green people who live in a white picket-fenced world reminiscent of 1950s America.
- Directors: Timothy Linh Bui
- Producers: Timothy Linh Bui, Forest Whitaker, Ross M Dinerstein, Bobby Schwartz, Tracee Stanley Newell
- Writers: Timothy Linh Bui
- Genres: Drama
- Actors: Jessica Biel, Forest Whitaker, Patrick Swayze, Ray Liotta, Eddie Redmayne, Alejandro Romero
Several Los Angeles residents meet on Christmas Eve through chance, tragedy and divine intervention. Patrick Swayze plays the sleazy owner of the strip club where Jessica Biel’s character dances. Eddie Redmayne portrays a mortician who falls in love with her. Kris Kristofferson plays the head of a corporate crime organization who tries to convince his former employee (Ray Liotta) not to seek vengeance on his former co-workers. Forest Whitaker, who also serves as a producer on the film, will play a suicidal ex-priest. Alejandro Romero will play a transsexual prostitute who shares an unexpected bond with the priest.