- Directors: Dennis Dugan
- Producers: Jack Giarraputo, Adam Sandler, Tim Herlihy, Allen Covert, Steve Koren, Barry Bernardi
- Writers: Adam Sandler, Fred Wolf
- Genres: Comedy
- Actors: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, Rob Schneider, David Spade, Salma Hayek, Maria Bello, Maya Rudolph
Five best friends (Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Chris Rock, Rob Schneider and David Spade) and former teammates reunite years later to honor the passing of their childhood basketball coach. With their wives (Salma Hayek, Maria Bello, and Maya Rudolph) and kids in town, they spend the Fourth of July holiday weekend together at the lake house where they celebrated their championship years earlier. Picking up where they left off, they discover why growing older doesn’t always mean growing up.
- Directors: Fred Wolf
- Producers: Allen Covert, Anna Faris, Jack Giarraputo, Kirsten Smith, Karen McCullah Lutz
- Writers: Kirsten Smith, Karen McCullah Lutz
- Genres: Comedy
- Actors: Anna Faris, Colin Hanks, Emma Stone, Kat Dennings, Katharine McPhee, Hugh Hefner, Christopher McDonald, Beverly D Angelo, Tyson Ritter
Shelley Darlington (Anna Faris) is a Playboy Playmate living the life of luxury in the Playboy Mansion. The day after her twenty-seventh birthday, she awakes to find a note, seemingly from Hugh Hefner, asking her to pack up and leave because she is too old to be a Bunny now. Depressed, Shelley sets out on the road looking for a new life. She happens upon girls who remind her of herself: beautiful and fun. She follows them and sees that they live in luxury too. She tells them of her situation and asks to join them, not knowing that they are members of the Phi Iota Mu sorority; she is rejected by the snobbish Phis because she is not a student. She then sees there are older ladies called “house mothers” who live with the sorority sisters and watch over them, but after asking them to join, she is rejected again and told to inquire with the Zeta Alpha Zeta sorority, a house of misfit girls who long to be accepted. During her time spent with “The Zetas”, Shelley advises the girls on how to make themselves more appealing and in particular becomes close with the shy virgin Natalie (Emma Stone) and meets an intellectual, altruistic guy named Oliver (Colin Hanks); although she can teach everyone else how to flirt, her attempts at doing so with Oliver blow up in her face. Meanwhile, the Zeta girls become more popular on campus, until finally realizing that they completely changed themselves just to please other people.