- Directors: Garry Marshall
- Producers: Samuel J Brown, Mike Karz, Wayne Allan Rice, Josie Rosen
- Writers: Abby Kohn, Mark Silverstein, Katherine Fugate
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Actors: Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Alex Williams, Julia Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Garner, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Emma Roberts, Taylor Swift, Taylor Lautner, Queen Latifah, Topher Grace, Carter Jenkins, Shirley MacLaine, Hector Elizondo
10 stories of different people on Valentine’s Day in Los Angeles are all linked in some way. The story was written by Abby Kohn and Mark Silverstein.
- Directors: Thor Freudenthal
- Producers: Lauren Shuler Donner, Ivan Reitman
- Writers: Novel, Lois Duncan, Screenplay, Jeff Lowell, Bob Schooley, Mark McCorkle
- Genres: Comedy, Family
- Actors: Emma Roberts, Jake T Austin, Don Cheadle, Troy Gentile, Kyla Pratt, Johnny Simmons, Lisa Kudrow
Orphaned siblings Andi (Emma Roberts) and Bruce (Jake T. Austin), who have been forced to hide their ownership of their beloved dog, Friday, as they move from one foster home to another. They deceive a pawn shop to get money for hamburgers for themselves and the dog, but are caught. Their social worker Bernie (Don Cheadle) reprimands them, but helps them to minimize the damage.
They secretly turn a closed hotel into a home for Friday and any other strays they can find. They are joined by a guy named Dave (Johnny Simmons) and a girl named Heather (Kyla Pratt), both of whom work at a pet store; Dave and Andi soon develop crushes on one another. They are later joined by a kid who lives nearby named Mark (Troy Gentile), who likes Heather, although she does not return the feelings.
The kids rescue many dogs, and Bruce invents and constructs many ingenious machines, using parts he steals from his foster parents, to help feed the dogs and provide sanitary facilities, exercise and entertainment to them. The dogs are quick in learning how to use the machines.
Bernie is pleased to tell them they can move from the foster home they hate to a new one that is a few hours away. Even though this may be their last chance to be placed in a foster home together, they decline as they care too much about the dogs to abandon them, but they cannot tell Bernie this reason because they might be forbidden to continue their care for the dogs.
With donations from the people of the city the hotel ends up fixed up and turned into an actual hotel for dogs named The Hotel For Dogs. The kids all work there, Andi and Dave kiss, and Mark starts to win Heather over. Bernie and his wife end up adopting Andi and Bruce and let them keep Friday who they had to hide from all of their foster parents.