- Directors: Pete Docter, Bob Peterson
- Producers: Jonas Rivera
- Writers: Bob Peterson, Ronnie del Carmen, Thomas McCarthy
- Genres: Animation, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Family
- Actors: Edward Asner, Christopher Plummer, John Ratzenberger, Jordan Nagai
Carl Fredricksen (Edward Asner) is a retired 78-year-old balloon salesman. When Carl was a child, he met and eventually married a girl named Ellie who grew up in a small midwestern town. Ellie always dreamed of visiting South America, but she died before she got a chance. Now, when developers threaten to move him into an assisted living home, Carl decides to fulfill his promise to Ellie. To accomplish this, he uses a huge number of balloons to make the house fly – but unwittingly takes a chubby eight-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell with him. The two opposites match up for thrilling adventures as they encounter wild terrain, unexpected foes, and all the terrifying creatures that wait in the Venezuelan jungle.
- Directors: John Howley
- Producers: Lou Scheimer
- Writers: Robby London, Martha Moran
- Genres: Family, Animation, Musical, Fantasy
- Actors: Irene Cara, Edward Asner, Carol Channing, Dom DeLuise, Phyllis Diller, Malcolm McDowell, Michael Horton, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Linda Gary, Jonathan Harris, Sally Kellerman, Tracey Ullman, Frank Welker
Happily Ever After was a sequel to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, taking place where that film left off. The wicked Lord Maliss â€” brother of Snow White’s dead Queen stepmother â€” attempts to exact revenge on Snow White and her Prince. When the Prince is kidnapped, Snow White flees to the cottage of the Seven Dwarfs, only to find their female cousins, the Seven “Dwarfelles”, occupying the area. Together with the Dwarfelles, Snow White fights against Lord Maliss, a powerful sorcerer who has the special ability to shapeshift into a dragon-like creature.
- Directors: Matt Aselton
- Producers: Mindy Goldberg, Christine Vachon
- Writers: Matt Aselton, Adam Nagata
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Actors: Paul Dano, Zooey Deschanel, Edward Asner, Jane Alexander, John Goodman
Young mattress salesman Brian decides to adopt a baby from China but is distracted when he forms a relationship with quirky, wealthy Harriet whom he meets at his mattress store. As their relationship flourishes, unbeknownst to them, a hitman is trying to kill Brian.