- Directors: Erik White
- Producers: Mark Burg, Oren Koules, Andrew Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Matt Alverez
- Writers: Screenplay, Abdul Williams, Story, Abdul Williams, Erik White
- Genres: Comedy
- Actors: Bow Wow, Brandon T Jackson, Naturi Naughton, Teairra Mari, Keith David, Charlie Murphy, Gbenga Akinnagbe, Terry Crews, Bill Bellamy, Mike Epps, T Pain, Loretta Devine, and, Ice Cube
The story follows Kevin Carson who has to endure a weekend in the projects battling opportunistic neighbors, all while holding a winning lottery ticket. Kevin Carson (Bow Wow), a young man living in the projects, wins $370 million in a nationwide lottery. When his opportunistic neighbors discover he has the winning ticket in his possession, Kevin must survive their greedy and sometimes even threatening actions over the 4th of July weekend before he can claim his prize.
- Directors: Ben Stiller
- Producers: Stuart Cornfeld, Eric McLeod, Ben Stiller
- Writers: Ben Stiller, Justin Theroux, Etan Cohen
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, War
- Actors: Ben Stiller, Robert Downey Jr, Jack Black, Brandon T Jackson, Jay Baruchel
During the filming of hook-handed Vietnam veteran John “Four Leaf” Tayback’s memoir, Tropic Thunder, the actorsâ€”fading action hero Tugg Speedman, five-time Academy Award-winning Australian method actor Kirk Lazarus, rapper Alpa Chino, and drug-addicted comedian Jeff Portnoyâ€”behave unreasonably (with the exception of newcomer supporting actor Kevin Sandusky). Rookie director Damien Cockburn is unable to control the actors during the filming of a large war scene, and just five days into shooting the production is reported to be a month behind schedule. Cockburn is ordered by studio executive Les Grossman to get filming back on track.
Acting on Tayback’s advice, Cockburn drops the actors into the middle of the jungle, where he has installed hidden cameras and special-effect explosions rigged so he can film “guerrilla-style”. The actors have guns that fire blanks, along with a map and scene listing that will guide them to a helicopter waiting at the end of the jungle route. Unbeknownst to the actors and the production, the group have been dropped in the middle of the Golden Triangle, the home of the heroin-producing Flaming Dragon gang. Shortly after the group set off, the five actors are stunned to see Cockburn blown up by a land mine. Speedman, believing Cockburn faked his death, persuades Chino, Portnoy, and Sandusky that Cockburn is alive and that they are still shooting the film. Lazarus is unconvinced that Cockburn is alive, but joins the other actors in their trek through the jungle.
The four actors locate Tayback, Underwood, and Speedman and cross a bridge rigged to explode to get to Underwood’s helicopter. Speedman asks to remain behind with the gang which he considers his “family”, but quickly returns with Flaming Dragon in pursuit. Tayback detonates the bridge, allowing Speedman to reach safety, but as the helicopter takes off, the gang fires a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) at the machine. Peck unexpectedly stumbles out of the jungle carrying a TiVo box and throws it in the path of the RPG, saving them all. The actors and crew return to Hollywood, where footage from the hidden cameras is compiled into a feature film, Tropic Blunder, which becomes a major critical and box office hit.
- Directors: Michael Lembeck
- Producers: Jim Piddock, Jason Blum, Mark Ciardi, Gordon Gray
- Genres: Comedy, Fantasy
- Actors: Dwayne Johnson, Ashley Judd, Julie Andrews, Billy Crystal, Brandon T Jackson, Ryan Sheckler, Stephen Merchant
When a pro hockey player (Dwayne Johnson), nicknamed the “Tooth Fairy” for his ability to knock out other players’ teeth, dashes the hopes of several children, he is ordered to serve two weeks of hard labor as one of the real Tooth Fairies.
- Directors: Chris Columbus
- Producers: Chris Columbus, Michael Barnathan, Karen Rosenfelt
- Writers: Novel, Rick Riordan, Screenplay, Craig Titley
- Genres: Fantasy, Comedy
- Actors: Logan Lerman, Brandon T Jackson, Alexandra Daddario, Jake Abel, Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Keener, Sean Bean
A young boy named Percy Jackson (Logan Lerman) discovers that he is the demigod son of the Greek god, Poseidon (Kevin McKidd). He embarks on a journey across modern-day America with his friends Annabeth Chase (Alexandra Daddario), also a demigod, and Grover Underwood (Brandon T. Jackson), a satyr, to save his mother (Catherine Keener), return Zeus’ (Sean Bean) stolen lightning bolt, and prevent a war between the gods.