- Directors: Erik White
- Producers: Mark Burg, Oren Koules, Andrew Kosove, Broderick Johnson, Matt Alverez
- Writers: Screenplay, Abdul Williams, Story, Abdul Williams, Erik White
- Genres: Comedy
- Actors: Bow Wow, Brandon T Jackson, Naturi Naughton, Teairra Mari, Keith David, Charlie Murphy, Gbenga Akinnagbe, Terry Crews, Bill Bellamy, Mike Epps, T Pain, Loretta Devine, and, Ice Cube
The story follows Kevin Carson who has to endure a weekend in the projects battling opportunistic neighbors, all while holding a winning lottery ticket. Kevin Carson (Bow Wow), a young man living in the projects, wins $370 million in a nationwide lottery. When his opportunistic neighbors discover he has the winning ticket in his possession, Kevin must survive their greedy and sometimes even threatening actions over the 4th of July weekend before he can claim his prize.
- Directors: John Lee Hancock
- Producers: Broderick Johnson, Andrew Kosove, Gil Netter
- Writers: Screenplay, John Lee Hancock, Book, Michael Lewis
- Genres: Drama, Sport
- Actors: Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw, Quinton Aaron, and Kathy Bates
The Blind Side depicts the true story of Michael Oher, a homeless 18 year old from a broken home. He enrolls in a private Christian School and struggles to fit in because he is woefully underprepared. Eventually, he is taken in by the Tuohys, a well-to-do family who helps him fulfill his potential. At the same time, Oher’s presence in the Tuohys’ lives leads them to some self-discoveries of their own. Recognizing his potential talent as a football player, they encourage him. Living in his new environment, the 18-year-old faces a completely different set of challenges. As a football player and student, Oher works hard and, with the help of his coaches and adopted family, becomes an All-American offensive left tackle.
- Directors: Albert Hughes, Allen Hughes
- Producers: Joel Silver, Susan Downey, Denzel Washington, Andrew Kosove, Broderick Johnson, David Valdes
- Writers: Gary Whitta
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama
- Actors: Denzel Washington, Gary Oldman, Mila Kunis, Ray Stevenson, Jennifer Beals, Frances de la Tour, and Michael Gambon
In a post-apocalyptic world, a lone hero, Eli (Denzel Washington), guards the Book of Eli, which provides knowledge that could redeem society. The despot (Gary Oldman) of a small, makeshift town plans to take possession of the book.